The association "Musicians between War and Peace" is born out of necessity: to preserve, enhance and exploit the literary and artistic heritage left including three artists who have lived together almost all of the first world war: André Caplet, Lucien Durosoir and Maurice Maréchal. Founded at the initiative of the descendants of Lucien Durosoir, it provides objective and provides well-tailored to the richness and diversity of the heritage concerned.
- a) Valuing unknown or little-known artistic creations
- b) Tell the unpublished memoirs of war
- c) Uncovering exchanges between combatants artists
- d) Reflect on the terms of the rehabilitation of artists after the war
- e) Encourage historical and musicological academic work